Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive
Hotel THB Flora(Puerto Del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Restaurant
Seaside Los Jameos Playa(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$176
  • Breakfast included
Gloria Izaro Club Hotel(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$104
  • Restaurant
VIK Hotel San Antonio(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$164
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Floresta(Puerto Del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$91
  • Pool
Hipotels La Geria(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$102
US$89
  • Pool
BelleVue Aquarius(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$126
US$111
  • Restaurant
Apartamentos Barcarola Club(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$138
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Costa Sal Villas and Suites(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$113
Elvoline
  • Pool
Suite Hotel Fariones Playa(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$288
US$274
Hotels.com
4,191 results
All reviewsself cateringsnack barsea viewpool areakids clubclose to the airportgreat holidaylarge bathroomplenty of choiceevening entertainmentcycle pathself servicebaby poolentertainment teamcleaned every dayfamily hotelsoft drinks
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We have just returned from an excellent week away at the Sol Lanzarote. Reading the reviews before we went is was the usual 70/30 split on good and bad reviews so I wasn't too concerned. We arrived late on a Saturday after all the food was finished but were checked in quickly and then taken to the restaurant where they provided some late night food for us.

What followed was a week of relaxing and enjoyment with my wife, son, mum, brothers and partners. All of the staff were very friendly especially in the restaurant. We went for the all inclusive option and din't have any problems with it all week.

The food was good and I can understand why some people would get bored of it if they were there for 2 weeks. However, lots of good choice and plenty of options. If you fancied a change there are plenty of restaurants near by but we never felt the need to try them.

We asked for a sea room but didn't get one. This didn't spoil the holiday in the slightest as we spent most of the time by the pool. I'm afraid to say we did take part in the reserving sun beds culture to ensure we got a few beds together but there were always plenty of spares.

All in all I'd definitely go back again. The location is superb, set on the beach and only 10 mins from the airport. Thanks for a great holiday.

Room Tip: We had a top floor room without a sea view and it was fine. Worth the extra €40 to extend the room till 18:00 if you have a late flight. Meant we could enjoy the day hassle free.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TimAndEmmaTantram
Sollanzarote, Quality Manager at Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Dear TimAndEmma Tantram,

Thank YOU for your honest review and lovely experience that you shared with all of us. It is great to be able to contribute to such good feelings.

I am glad that you found all to your expectations, particularly the staff and the food. I can understand as you said that 2 weeks eating in the same place, unless is your own home, it can get boring but we put huge efforts to avoid this and keeping low rates as well. Your recognition and satisfaction is the best reward we can have!

Thank again and we hope to have the pleasure for your visit again very soon!

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Just back from my two week stay in this hotel. I went with my son (7) and my husband. Firstly, I will start with the good things, the hotel entertainment was brilliant for the kids, they really look after them in both the kids club and in the evening. If you are looking for entertainment and nothing else I would recommend the hotel. The majority of the staff are lovely & really helpful.

Now let me get to the cons, the food is really bad. Its cold, raw & I found paper in my meal one night. On my last day I went for lunch & was given raw turkey. Same food day in day out. The alcohol is watered down to the point where its nearly alcohol free. When they say all inclusive, its not. You pay for proper drinks, coffee, juice & ice cream. When I did question why I was being given a premixed cocktail instead of one freshly mixed I was told thats Free ( re mixed) & thats €5 (freshly made). The gym equipment was broken & fell on top of me when I was using it. The rooms are very basic, beds are very uncomfortable. There are no irons in this hotel, you need to rent from an outside company, not very 4 star!
This is NOT 4 star its a 2 star at most. Before I left I did speak to the manager but I got no where with my complaint. I could go on & on about how bad this place is but read the reviews. Falcon holidays need to really look into this hotel & mark it down from a 4 star.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MrsCos2013
Sollanzarote, Quality Manager at Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

Dear MrsCos2013,

Thank you first of all for your feedback as we always try to make the best out of every comment. I am deeply sorry that we could not reach your expectations in regards to Food & Beverage. We try to offer very good value for money and this is mostly appreciated by our guests. Please note we have available our All Inclusive and the All Inclusive Gold, particularly designed to cover different needs. I can guarantee that no alcohol in the hotel is watered down, they are just local brands to make the final rate even better. For a little more, you can upgrade to A.I. Gold, and you can get imported drinks which could have been more suitable to your needs.

In regards to the food, it is hard to find raw meat but in any case, as this is made on spot in the grill show cooking, you can request the chef to cook it a little longer for you. My apologies for the inconvenience and be sure I will share all your comments with all heads of department to have them into consideration.

On the other hand I am very happy to read your feelings about our entertainment and the staff of the hotel. Thank you for your nice words towards them.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

So looking forward to our next visit to your hotel. We love it here and really enjoy all your facilities. It one of the best holiday resorts we've been too. It's lively but yet quiet when you need it to be and the staff are always welcoming and friendly. My kids love it here. It's in a perfect location and we are always accommodated mith certain rooms we might request if they are available see you soon :)

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sparkle2Ireland
Sollanzarote, Quality Manager at Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear sparkle2Ireland,

You are so nice! Thank you so much for such lovely words.
It is great to know that we make the best for you and you find our facilities, location, staff and atmosphere to your great satisfaction.
Do not forget to let us know your room requests in advance so that we can take them into consideration.

Best regards and see you soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I have now been to sol Lanzarote 5 times with my family but this is my first review. On arrival we were pleasantly surprised to receive a free upgrade, we always pay extra to have a sea view apartment but we got moved to a bigger room with a sea view which was basically double the size with an added extra of a mini fridge. The room was really good we arrived on the 17th and all of the hotel got upgraded with flat screen TV s on the 16th so that was another added extra. We had a lovely corner balcony, 2 double sized bedrooms, kitchen/living are, good sized bathroom. Staff were very friendly and helpful and the kids club staff remembered my son from our last visit 3 years ago. Maids did quite a good job except that there was about a hundred ants in the bathroom and that the floor could be cleaned better. The pools were good but the no reserving sun beds rule was not inforced at all. There are football and tennis courts on site. Also there is an arcade, playground, gym, pool side games and a parent and todler session.There is a super market, shop, massage centre, bike rental all through the hotel. Cannot comment on food as self catering. Don't expect free wifi or a free safe because thet come at a cost. Evening entertainment was really good with a different show every night. The hotel could use a lick of paint and a tidy up but other than that a 5★ experience. Also I want to recommend the jazz bar (restaurant), Japanese (restaurant), sorrocco (restaurant) in the shopping centre a couple of hundred metres up the promenade. Also could I would recommend the kids club with all the brilliant staff who put on excellent shows and activities.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear holiday13854,

Thank you so much! Your satisfaction once again is our success once more!

It looks that you got upgraded to one of our Suites. We try to give priority to our Melia Rewards members and our repeating guests whenever it is possible for us so I am happy you had the chance to enjoy it.

Apologies for the lack of cleaning you mentioned before. Please make sure next time you report it as it can be easily fixed.

Thank you again and waiting for your sixth visit to us!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

A great welcoming from staff at reception. Check in was quick.The apartment was very clean and had everything you would need for self catering.I had a problem with opening the patio door I went to reception and by the time I got back to the apartment a member of staff was there to deal with the problem.Everyday there was enough sun beds.The pool was great.The staff done a great job cleaning all the pools and sun bed area and the baby pool was emptied out every night.I loved this hotel it even had a gate that would lead you out onto the beach.The shops was very close by.If you turned left from the gate you will find a spar not bad prices and lots of places to eat and drink! If you turned right you will find more places to eat shop and drink all within 5mins away.If you like walking a 40min walk to puerto del carmen is well worth it so many shops.would recommend this hotel and we would go back.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Mike S

Dear Mike S,

It is great to read an experience like yours! I am very happy to know we contribute well to an enjoyable holiday. Thank you so much for sharing it and recognizing our hard work.

We wait already for your return!

Warm regards,