Me and my partner travelled to Sol Lanzarote in June 2014. On first impressions the hotel exceeded our expectations.
The sea view from the hotel room was definitely worth the upgrade fee - the cherry on the cake for the holiday (room 2436), although the room was to the far end of the complex this ensured minimal noise was encountered throughout the day/night.
I am a really fussy eater but not once did I, nor my partner complain about the food on offer (all inc.) all week, always something to eat, whether hot or cold food. Breakfast and lunch is generally repetitive selections daily, although tea is rather varied.
After reading several reviews regarding sun-lounger reservations I expected the impossible mission, this was infact not the case. Yes, some loungers were reserved, although a very minimal amount. Always space in each of the pools, with entertainment.
Alike the room, the grounds of the hotel were very clean.
The staff were all friendly, with bar staff holding conversations.
The flight path walk to Arricife is lovely, alongside a nice walk into Puerto Del Carmen/Old Lanzarote (about 40mins/5 Euro taxi), quiet bars and shops will be found. Within a 5min walk either side of the hotel several bars/restaurants and shops will also be found.
The beach was lovely and quiet.
Due to getting extremely sunburnt on the holiday not much of the night entertainment was experienced.
During the holiday the hotel provided a complimentary bottle of Champagne and personalised note in the room for my birthday, which was a nice personalised surprise.
To summarise a lovely peaceful holiday.
Will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Set on the oceanfront at Lanzarote's Matagorda Beach, with direct beach access, Sol Lanzarote - All Inclusive has 3 outdoor swimming pools, gardens, a tennis court and a gym. All air-conditioned accommodation has a balcony, most with ocean views. All rooms at the Sol Lanzarote - All Inclusive are bright and functional, with a 39-inch TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some accommodation also offers a microwave, fridge and kettle. The Sol Lanzarote - All Inclusive has an international buffet restaurant, and a tapas and sushi bar. Drinks are served at the pool bar and lobby bars. An entertainment programme for adults and children over 5 is provided, while the property also includes a kids club and adventure playground. All-inclusive rates include breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Puerto del Carmen is only 3 km from the hotel, and Lanzarote Airport is 5 km away. Free public parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Melia, Expedia, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Lanzarote Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Sol Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen
- Sol Lanzarote Aparthotel
- Hotel Sol Lanzarote
- Sol Lanzarote All Inclusive Puerto Del Carmen