We stayed at the apartments for 9 nights at the end of January/beginning of February, having booked online, which are in a separate location to the hotel, but still very central to everything. The taxi fare was 14-15 euros from the airport and it took about 15-20 minutes.
We had a small separate bedroom with wardrobe, well equipped bathroom, an open plan sitting room which included the kitchen and a balcony leading off the sitting area. Flat screen TV with 20+ channels, dining table and chairs, plus sofa and coffee table, all quite modern and stylish. Everything was perfectly clean and the rooms are serviced daily. We ate in 3 or 4 evenings after buying seafood and pasta at the local supermarket.
Great location in between old town and The Strip, very convenient for buses all over the island, fabulous restaurants and shops all within walking distance. The nearest beach is about 5 minutes walk away, but if you carry on walking following the route of "The Strip" you can take in countless other beaches, all wonderful.
Breakfast was great, a huge buffet selection, but get there early to grab a table as space is limited! Probably the room layout is not ideal and I agree with Coleen10's review about the cutlery etc.
There's a swimming pool with surrounding sun loungers and also if you go up a few steps a higher level complete with open-air Jacuzzi and more seating for sunbathing.
There were not many kids around at that time, mostly adults, quite a few couples, lots of people from Ireland, Germany and Scandinavia, overall a good mix of nationalities.
I would have no hesitation in recommending the Fariones Apartments as a fantastic, good-value place to stay and we plan to go back there again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is located right on the beachfront and is set in wonderful gardens full of native plant species and also has direct access to the crystalline waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Los Fariones Hotel is in the best-known corner of Puerto del Carmen, the tourist area par excellence. Get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and come and stay at the Los Fariones Hotel where you can enjoy an excellent holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Los Fariones Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fariones Lanzarote
- Fariones Hotel Lanzarote
- Hotel Los Fariones
- Los Fariones Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Fariones Hotel Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen