We enjoyed a 7 night winter holiday in this wonderful hotel. Travelling with Thomas Cook from Stansted UK.
Our top floor room had a good sea view through the trees and onto the small Hotel beach, the room was a good size, clean and well maintained.
The restaurant was light and clean and had a delightful view over the terraced gardens, on warm nights you were able to dine outside at no extra cost, otherwise you are free to choose your table.
Food was faultless with lots of variety. Only down side is the entertainment which is quite poor.
Overall a good holiday and a Hotel that we would return to in the future, what a pity that most tour operators do not now fly from Stansted.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is located right on the beachfront and is set in wonderful gardens full of native plant species and also has direct access to the crystalline waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Los Fariones Hotel is in the best-known corner of Puerto del Carmen, the tourist area par excellence. Get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and come and stay at the Los Fariones Hotel where you can enjoy an excellent holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jet2Holidays , TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Los Fariones Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fariones Lanzarote
- Fariones Hotel Lanzarote
- Hotel Los Fariones
- Los Fariones Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Fariones Hotel Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen