We have stayed in this hotel many times, and keep coming back because it is very good. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because there are no tea making facilities in the room, no room service and no option in the evenings to get a bar snack to eat in or take to the room, the only option being a full evening restaurant menu, which we don't always want. However, this is good value at a discounted €20 per person against €24 for non residents. This is the less good bit.
The good and excellent bits:
The breakfast is really lovely with loads of choice and available until 10.30 am.
There are plenty of cushioned sunbeds both by the pool and down by the beach.
The pool is heated, which is not always the case in the Canaries!
The hotel seems to have had a facelift since we were here two years ago and looks very smart this year.
The staff were friendly and helpful.
The food in the evening restaurant is buffet, but very good and good value for the money with chefs available to cook fish, steaks etc in addition to the usual buffet food.
All the rooms face seawards which means that most have a beautiful view of Palm trees, pool and beach.
Rooms have a decent sized fridge to keep your drinks and other stuff in, which is not full of mini bar bottles as is the usual problem. The bathrooms are spacious, and have a hair dryer and a bath (with a plug!) in addition to a good shower.
Beds are on the hard side but bedding is good and sheets changed twice a week.
All rooms we have stayed in have been nice, the added bonus being that as they are carpeted, you don't get the clatter above from people walking about at 2 in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is located right on the beachfront and is set in wonderful gardens full of native plant species and also has direct access to the crystalline waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Los Fariones Hotel is in the best-known corner of Puerto del Carmen, the tourist area par excellence. Get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and come and stay at the Los Fariones Hotel where you can enjoy an excellent holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Los Fariones Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Fariones Lanzarote
- Fariones Hotel Lanzarote
- Hotel Los Fariones
- Los Fariones Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Fariones Hotel Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen