Thanks again Montana Club,
After staying last year we didnt hesitate staying at this complex again,two weeks at a even better price than last year,the ladies that clean the appartments out done themselves again had to tell them that our appartment didnt need cleaned again they were doing it that often.
We seen a few peolple that had been there last year and had came back which by itself speaks volumes.this place is well situated has ramps through out and for the price if you shop around the sites you just will find it hard to beat,be back again next boxing day fot two weeks all being well.
Only one point the management could maybe take a look at,the entertainment in the evenings is a lot better but the bar prices are to dear,the new barman is a big plus but to get the place filled in the evening you should try buy one get one free and see how it gos.
Thanks again montana club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suite Hotel Montana Club is placed in the heart of Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote. 5 minutes walk from the popular Playa Grande beach, in a quiet area and close to the beach promenade with shops, bars and restaurants. Totally refurbished in 2007, the hotel has two outdoor swimming pools and offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Montana Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Montana Aparthotel Lanzarote
- Montana Aparthotel Hotel Lanzarote
- Lanzarote Montana
- Montana Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen