Stayed here from 16th march till 27th march 14.the hotel itself was pleasant enough and in a relatively good location in Del Carmen. Nothing fancy but it was kept nice and clean.pool area was good. The only issues we had was the bedroom had bars on the outside of window obviously to keep out thieves. But the problem was if there was a bad fire in the lounge/living area it would be bad news as there would be no way out. Apart from that hopefully the smoke alarm would save the day.
The kitchen had the usual stuff which was adequate for us. All in all it was a pleasant stay, staff were friendly enough. Would probably go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suite Hotel Montana Club is placed in the heart of Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote. 5 minutes walk from the popular Playa Grande beach, in a quiet area and close to the beach promenade with shops, bars and restaurants. Totally refurbished in 2007, the hotel has two outdoor swimming pools and offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Montana Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Montana Aparthotel Lanzarote
- Montana Aparthotel Hotel Lanzarote
- Lanzarote Montana
- Montana Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen