Stayed at the montana in mid august.Good points 1st ,top floor apt with view of the larger pool is lovely ,cleaning staff great ,lady in reception lovely and helpful ,the barman is great and really nice and helpful and always happy.
The bad points are,the beds are rock hard ,hidden charges for the safe ,toaster ,remote for the tele and also for the sunbed cushions and parasoles which is a rip off ,also the waitress at breakfast was downright miserable but got better later in the week.
Be prepared to get up early if you want a sunbed or miss out and the other guests were not germans but irish and english.
Rowdy girls at night opposite us with security non existent so glad we were not next to them.
Not much live entertainment only a tele music channel on a constant loop.
Bar prices very dear.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Suite Hotel Montana Club is placed in the heart of Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote. 5 minutes walk from the popular Playa Grande beach, in a quiet area and close to the beach promenade with shops, bars and restaurants. Totally refurbished in 2007, the hotel has two outdoor swimming pools and offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Montana Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montana Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Montana Aparthotel Lanzarote
- Montana Aparthotel Hotel Lanzarote
- Lanzarote Montana
- Montana Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen