We stayed middle July 2014 and booked through Thomson's. Could not fault any of the holiday. We arrived around 10pm on Thursday 17th from Newcastle and were welcomed at reception with Cava and Orange juice for my 7 year old Daughter. Check in was easy and my Daughter was given an inflatable blue sea horse which she was very happy with. A Porter took our cases and showed us to our room which was on the ground floor at the back of the Hotel. Very clean with a lovely patio to sit out on.
We had missed our Tea with arriving late but the restaurant left us salad plates with various bread/buns and fruit for our supper which was a nice touch.
The pool area was spotless and my Daughter would have happily been in the pools all day every day if we had let her.
The Restaurant had lots to choose from Breakfast- I enjoyed the Omlettes that were made to order and the range of hot items ;- sausage, bacon etc.
Lunch and Dinner there was always steak/fish cooked to order and a good range of meats carved for you. The cakes were amazing.
The all inclusive drinks menu was also brilliant- Larger, Liquers, Cocktails (alcoholic and non alcoholic), there was a cheaper version of Baileys which was really nice, fizzy pop which came in the small glass bottles and water, Tea, Coffees my favourite was a Cold milk chocolate with icecream and spray cream this was delicious.
You can also get waffles and crepes by the bar between 3-5 everyday which is a great idea. You can help yourself to icecream during the day too.
An added bonus is that the hotel has a free self service laundrette (with free wash liquid) which I used so brought no dirty washing home with me.
We had a day at the Rancho Texas Park which I can highly recommend only a 10 minute drive from the hotel.
The beach near the hotel is a dark sand beach, we did walk around to Areceife one day along past the Airport which was a nice walk and there is a white sand beach there and some nice shops/restaurants.
I would defo return to this Hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seaside Los Jameos Playa is located alongside the beach of Los Pocillos in the quiet area of Puerto del Carmen. Architecturally inspired by the island style, the hotel has magnificent pools set in extensive landscaped palm gardens. Hotel guests can enjoy a wide variety of sports activities and entertainment, suitable for all ages, even for the youngest members of the family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Seaside Los Jameos Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote
- Seaside Los Jameos Playa Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen