After having a brilliant week here in March we decided to revisit. We had planned to go 4* all inclusive in Benidorm, however after having such a great time in March we went for 2* self catering again and were just, if not more than happy. After emailing Geraldine, the manager, we were lucky enough to get exactly the same apartment, which was as expected, spotless and kitted out with all our needs. The whole place is spotless, the staff are polite, friendly and helpful, and a credit to the complex. There are 2 pools, a kiddies pool and adults pool. Not sure about the little pool but the adults pool is not heated, however it was still widely used. There are also plenty of sunbeds and you have no problem getting one, no matter what time you decide to sit round the pool. We didnt eat at the pool bar, but the meals did look good. We ate out every night and 4 out of 7 nights we ate at Pinochio's restaurant, which we cannot rate highly enough. The specials menu eveynight for us!
The weather was great, we just missed the heathwave, luckily, and again the holiday was fantastic. We will be back there in October all being well and hopefully get the same apartment.
If its your first time in Peurto del Carmen give the Bitacora a whirl, you wont be disappointed, cause believe me I am very fussy! Thank you Geraldine & Staff :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for good value and great location, quiet, yet within easy walking distance of the old town, and main promenade, then look no further. Our 2 star complex is clean and well appointed. All apartments have kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge and 2 ring hob. The bedroom has 2 single beds. The living room has a sofa which doubles up as a single bed. The apartments sleep 3. But if kids are small (under 12) we can take a 4th person. For this you have a rollaway bed, and a supplement of 5 euro per day. Cots for infants are free. We change the sheets once a week, towels twice a week and clean your apartment 3 times a week. If you require extra towels, sheets, you can order these from reception for a charge. We have one block which has air con. This is the block with pool view and sun all day long. The supplement for the air con is 5 euro per day. From June to end of October, we do not accept requests for this block, as it is only available for those who wish to avail of the aircon (and pay the 5 euro supplement). Our TV, which is free, has ITV, Sky News, BBC1, RTE 1 and RTE 2. We have a friendly family run pool bar which provides breakfast and snacks throughout the day. 3 nights a week there is dinner and entertainment. Reception is open from 09.00 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 21.00.WE NOW HAVE WIFI! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Jet2Holidays , Superbreak UK, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bitacora Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bitacora Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Bitacora Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Bitacora Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen