We stayed at Bitacora for a week in April. It was our first time in lanzarote and were very pleased with our hotel choice. Jenny and the staff were very welcoming, and the room was really clean. They have a drag show at the hotel on a Monday night and it was very funny and the food was gorgeous, highly recommend!!! .. The pool area was clean, tidy and very relaxing. They had afternoon entertainment a couple of times a week like bingo and things which was fun.
The hotel was secure at night with a code to get through the gates past 9pm.
Already planning on going back this year to bring some more people to share the experience we had!
We wouldn't book into any other hotel when we go back to Lanzarote.
Located only 5 minute walk from the main strip or 3/4 euro in a taxi.
Overall such an amazing stay at Bitacora Club and would highly recommend the hotel to anyone wanting a lovely, relaxing, fun holiday.
Kirsite & Emma
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for good value and great location, quiet, yet within easy walking distance of the old town, and main promenade, then look no further. Our 2 star complex is clean and well appointed. All apartments have kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge and 2 ring hob. The bedroom has 2 single beds. The living room has a sofa which doubles up as a single bed. The apartments sleep 3. But if kids are small (under 12) we can take a 4th person. For this you have a rollaway bed, and a supplement of 5 euro per day. Cots for infants are free. We change the sheets once a week, towels twice a week and clean your apartment 3 times a week. If you require extra towels, sheets, you can order these from reception for a charge. We have one block which has air con. This is the block with pool view and sun all day long. The supplement for the air con is 5 euro per day. From June to end of October, we do not accept requests for this block, as it is only available for those who wish to avail of the aircon (and pay the 5 euro supplement). Our TV, which is free, has ITV, Sky News, BBC1, RTE 1 and RTE 2. We have a friendly family run pool bar which provides breakfast and snacks throughout the day. 3 nights a week there is dinner and entertainment. Reception is open from 09.00 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 21.00.WE NOW HAVE WIFI! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Superbreak UK, Onthebeach, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Bitacora Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bitacora Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Bitacora Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Bitacora Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen