Bitacora Club
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Las Orquideas(Puerto Del Carmen)
  • Pool
Princesa Ico Apartments(Puerto Del Carmen)
  • Pool
Apartamentos Isla de Lobos(Puerto Del Carmen)
  • Pool
Las Palmeras(Puerto Del Carmen)
View Hotel
Atlantis Las Lomas(Puerto Del Carmen)
  • Restaurant
Apartments Zafiros(Puerto Del Carmen)
View Hotel
Luz y Mar Apartments(Puerto Del Carmen)
  • Bar/Lounge
Apartamentos Jable Bermudas(Puerto Del Carmen)
  • Pool
Vista Azul(Puerto Del Carmen)
View Hotel
Apartamentos Kontiki Club(Puerto Del Carmen)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewssteep hillpool bardrag showold townbita corathe main stripair conreception closesthese apartmentspig racingplenty of sunbedsshop on siteself cateringpool viewsuperior roombbq nightupstairs apartment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Just returned from a weeks holiday with my two girls 14 and 17. We had a great time the hotel was spotless and the rooms a good size. I knew it was a one bed apartment so sleeping on the settee was no surpise and was fairly comfortable. The pool area is clean but please get more sunbeds the cleaner guy was falling out with people in the morning before he got the place cleaned if you dont want people to enter the pool area until 9am then put gates up round about and provide enough beds for the number of people staying so they are not all taken in the first 2 seconds of him letting people into the pool area. I had to lie on the hot slabs on two occassions whilst one family took themselves off to the beach for the day and didnt return until 4pm. I thought the shop and stocked well and good price and the snack bar was also very good and reasonable and the staff were friendly too. Cardiac hill isnt all that bad but for older people it could be. A great selection of shops/bars down the front and very reasonabile. Will definatley return to Lanzarote.

1  Thank Doonhamer70
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My wife and I visited the Bitacora Club Apartments and were extremely pleasantly surprised. The facilities were clean and we'll run, with our room being cleaned 4 times during the course of a week. The staff were really helpful - nothing was too much trouble. Our first evening's entertainment was a drag-act which was hilarious. The bar was very well with very friendly staff. The location of the hotel was just a short walk to the main strip, down quite a steep hill, necessitating a taxi for the return! However with the cost of the taxi at €3 was a bargain. Thoroughly recommend and hope to return. A must for food is the Sunshine Asian restaurant on the main strip. The best Chinese I have ever eaten!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stayed for 11 days in July ,family of 2 adults and 2 children. We booked our apartment through travel republic, no hiccups on check in. Reception staff nice, friendly. Our apartment was clean, spacious and tidy. We booked last minute and just wanted a base close to strip. The room was ideal for what we paid. Pool area was nice, clean. I would watch if you have young kids as no shallow end in main pool. Only down fault, no fault of Bitacora ,we had a group of people who thought it was ok to party until small hours of morning and woke us with this rabble and jumping in and out pool. Unfortunately we had no air con and thought we would just keep windows open,this was difficult with this group of 3 families not giving a toss for all others. Maybe a night porter on for a few hours after reception closed would help ? All in all had a nice stay and if on a budget would stay again. Remember you get what you pay for, as manager says it is not 5 * so dont expect it to be. For a base close to strip/beach/restaurant/bars it is perfect.

2  Thank melanie3791
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Went to bitacora for a week in July and was very happy with the apartments we were right beside the pool which was heaven and the place was very clean the pool bar was very small but staff were lovely only ate breakfast there but what I ate was grand. We were a little too far from the beach was ok walking to it but a big hill on the way back . Would definitely go back .

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Helen M
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The Complex itself is very clean and and well presented/maintained regrettably the apt itself is played out and tired,holes in the doors,fittings hanging off the bathroom walls and the beds wouldn't look out of place in a prison but for all of that it was functional and you're not going to be spending much time in it.
There was a serious enough infestation of ants but the spray provided kinda kept them at bay. Didn't have much to do with the staff but they were all very pleasant and professional when I did.
There was no wi-fi unless you wanted to pay €50 for 2 weeks for one device,I didn't but the lack if it was an annoyance,I had paid good money for this break and if a bar owner can give you wi-fi access for the price of a pint then there is no excuse except greed why this place charges.
Air con had to be paid for or you can rent a fan for €20 a week.I declined again as I feel this should be standard in a Spanish resort during Summer,another example of gouging.
Cant speak for the food or the drink as I opted out of handing them a cent during our stay and ate/drank in the Town.
Patio Chiquito (close to Calle Doramas street) was by far the best place for good quality food and the price very cheap,you can feed a family of four for €20-€22 excluding drink.
Our stay was interrupted by a crowd who felt it appropriate to party at full volume at 5 am,the Spanish police gave them a talking to after the second night and it was quite from then on.
The pool area is a good size and caters for all ages with an additional paddling pool.The walk up the hill is tough enough but unless you are in poor health then you should treat it as a way of walking off the food and drink.
Why didn't I complain?
I get 2 weeks off every year in the sun and was not going to spend one second of it arguing with reps and reception,I mistakenly trusted that Falcon Holidays vets these places to ensure a good standard...I wont make that mistake again.

5  Thank Rimbaud11