Just returned after spending 2 weeks here and had a good time. The apartments are basic, but clean. Sure all you need them for is getting ready to go out at night and sleep in!
The only real downside is there is no reception or security staff after 9pm. If you end up with rowdy spanish holiday maker's in the apartments as we did, there's nobody to complain to at the time to get it sorted. You have to wait until morning to complain.
Also, the restaurant is no longer, due to it being closed for not having a fire escape. This means you have to get ready and go down to the main strip if you want to eat if you don't feel like doing the self catering thing in the evening. And that hill everyone talks about is nothing really.
All in all, a nice clean and cheap place to stay. Would consider it again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for good value and great location, quiet, yet within easy walking distance of the old town, and main promenade, then look no further. Our 2 star complex is clean and well appointed. All apartments have kettle, toaster, microwave, fridge and 2 ring hob. The bedroom has 2 single beds. The living room has a sofa which doubles up as a single bed. The apartments sleep 3. But if kids are small (under 12) we can take a 4th person. For this you have a rollaway bed, and a supplement of 5 euro per day. Cots for infants are free. We change the sheets once a week, towels twice a week and clean your apartment 3 times a week. If you require extra towels, sheets, you can order these from reception for a charge. We have one block which has air con. This is the block with pool view and sun all day long. The supplement for the air con is 5 euro per day. From June to end of October, we do not accept requests for this block, as it is only available for those who wish to avail of the aircon (and pay the 5 euro supplement). Our TV, which is free, has ITV, Sky News, BBC1, RTE 1 and RTE 2. We have a friendly family run pool bar which provides breakfast and snacks throughout the day. 3 nights a week there is dinner and entertainment. Reception is open from 09.00 to 13.00 and from 16.00 to 21.00.WE NOW HAVE WIFI! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK and TravelUp so you can book your Bitacora Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bitacora Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Bitacora Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Bitacora Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen