Princesa Ico Apts Puerton del carmen. Stayed here from Mar.13th to Mar.23 2014.Basic apts but clean and have everything you need.Great for sun lovers as sun is on all apts all day.What makes it special are the nice couples who stay there.We have been going for a number of years and many of the other guests are the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Princesa Ico is a delightful little complex of just 16 one bedroom apartments and is just across the road from Club Oceano. All apartments benefit from a south facing sunny patio or balcony and a view overlooking the pool. The large balconies have table and chairs, which are ideal for outside dining. The solarium is spacious, clean and well supplied with sun loungers. Princesa Ico has become known for its tranquil setting. This is definitely a place for sun worshipers. Accommodation comprises of one double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, a living room with open plan modern kitchen equipped with oven, grill, hob, refrigerator, kettle and toaster - all electric - and a small breakfast bar. The apartments are spotlessly clean and regular maid service is included; bathroom towels and linen are all supplied. All have safes. The apartments are suitable for two adults and a child up to 12 years old. Some of the apartments downstairs have double communicating doors suitable for larger families or friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Princesa Ico Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Princesa Ico Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Princesa Ico Apartments Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen