We stayed at Lomo Blanco from June 5th -15th and had a lovely time. We did have to change room on our first night as the door didn't lock from the outside but this was no trouble at all from the helpful reception staff. Staying in B block meant we were really close to the pool which was blissfully quiet with kids tending to be in the larger pool. Omar is the most friendly bar man, with excellent dances moves! Reception were really helpful in showing us where and when to get buses around the island and allowing us to stay longer in our room on check out day. Well maintained gardens and rooms, only thing missing was air-conditioning. Having a ground floor room meant we couldn't have the windows open all day. In PDC we would recommend La Bodega in the Old town gorgeous traditional Spanish food. We would definitely recommend this hotel for stay in Puerto del Carmen. Thanks for a great holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lomo Blanco is well known by all types of holidaymakers not only due to spacious and well equipped apartments and on site facilities, but also to the unique location of the complex. It is safe and comfortable for families with kids. Virtually central, but in a quiet location at only 150 metres from one of the most beautiful beaches on the island and the promenade and at 10 minutes walk to the heart of the old fishing village of Puerto del Carmen with its traditional bodegas and fish restaurants. FacilitiesReception (24 hours), restaurant (buffet & a la carte on availability), TV room, snack-bar, solarium and mature gardens. 3 heated (in the winter) swimming pools, launderette, rent a car, internet corner, WiFi, games room (pool, table tennis, games machines) and outside parking.AccommodationBoth 1 bedroom (sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 child under 12 year´s old) and 2 bedrooms (sleeps up to 5 adults, or 4 adults + 2 kids) apartments are very spacious with terraces, or patios, that face the gardens and pools. They are totally equipped and consist of a kitchen area – 2 cooking rings, oven/ microwave), toaster, kettle, cooking utensils and a fridge - separate bedroom (s), bathroom, living room including a sofa bed, direct dial telephone, safety deposit box* and satellite TV*. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays and TravelUp so you can book your Lomo Blanco Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Lomo Blanco Apartments Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen