Just back from a week with the kids at Costa Sal; would definitely recommend it to anyone who fancies a relaxing holiday in the sun. The refurbished rooms are contemporary and cool and the outside space is well maintained. The complex has two pools the main pool is large and clean. Although it's salt water this didn't put the kids off being in everyday. There is also tennis, racketball and indoor sports to occupy older kids.
Food onsite is good if fairly standard fair. However a taxi into Puerto del Carmen is only €7 and has some lovely restaurants in the old town. Check out Puerto Bahia for stunning views and excellent food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Costa Sal.... The hotel that brings the definition " Home away from Home" to life! We pride ourselves on making our guests feel like family. From you arrival in our bright and modern reception area, where you are greeted by one of our very friendly receptionists. To the Bar/ Restaurant/ pool bar.You are always made to feel welcome and at home. We offer a wide range of options for single travellers, couples, friends and families. Everything from compact studios to luxury villas complete with hot-tub. Many reasons why our guests come back year after year! So read our guests feedback here on this forum. And get booking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Costa Sal Villas and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Sal Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Costa Sal Apartments Matagorda
- Costa Sal Apartments Hotel Matagorda
- Costa Sal Apartments Lanzarote
- Costa Sal Lanzarote
- Costa Sal Villas And Suites Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen