We have just returned from the nautilus and had a fantastic time. I had read the reviews before i went and thought they must be nice apartments but they were even better than i expected them to be. It was dark when we arrived and I was a bit apprehensive about finding the apartments but they were well numbered and the lighting around the bungalows were well lit. My husband is a full time wheelchair user and we had ordered a shower chair which was waiting in the room when we arrived, which is always a plus point.
The apartments were very spacious with enough space for turning etc. The kitchen area was adequate for our needs, making tea and toast and the odd sandwich but plenty of equipment if you wanted to cook.
The outside terrace was fabulous, plenty of space and the apartment we had got the sun from 9.30 in the morning till the sun went down at about 6.30. This meant you could use your terrace all day if you didnt want to go to the pool area. The terrace isnt completely private but as we had lovely neighbours it wasnt a problem.
The reception staff couldnt have been nicer, with plenty of advise. In particular i was asking about adapted taxis and the guy (couldnt remember his name) explained that he could order one for me. I was remarking about the cost of our booked taxi from the airport costing us £95 pounds and he said that in future if we book the apartment to email them and they would organise the transfer which would cost only 40 euros. This would have been a good saving.
All in all we had a fantastic time, met some lovely people and cant wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort includes single and double apartments (47 of them mobility-friendly). You will enjoy a qualified service in an exceptionally quiet environment, environmentally friendly and with original works of art present both in common areas and in every apartments. Two acclimatised swimming pools (one for small children, the other equipped with a water-powered lift for 120kg) and Breakfast and take away food are also at our clients' disposal. We also have a apartments known as "Casa del Artista", specifically adapted for the needs of artists that contribute to our varied collection of works of art. You can enjoy long walks or bike-rides in the avenue bordering the beaches, as well as all shopping and entertainment options offered by Puerto del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nautilus Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Bungalows Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Bungalows Lanzarote
- Nautilus Resort Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen