My wife and I have just returned from 2 weeks at the Nautilus, we are both seniors, first we had a disabled room with plenty of space but we found the twin beds both too hard and we did not sleep well. The room we had was number 47. The staff were very helpful while we were there and we we impressed with the way the complex was kept up together.
We found the swimming pool too cold for us which was dissapointing but we did see some brave souls using it so it was a once only experiance for us at around mid day. We can understand the Nautilus being a favourite for many . Its only a few minutes walk to the nearest shopping centre where there are two supermarkets, one being the Spar.
We did eat out quite a lot and the Irish bar/resteraunt The Auld Triangle which is in the close shopping area served good food and we were also able to watch the england football games etc. The english tv programmes in our room at the Nautilus were mainly news and one programme which showed old horror films and one which showed another english/american programmes. The Nautilus could improve the TV programmes for the many english visitors by adding ITV/BBC 1 and removing a few of the other channels in our view.
For those who like indian food there is a good Indian resteraunt called A Taste of India which is about a 15 minute walk along the front, ( walk to the sea front and turn right ) We had two excellent meals there and the service was very good, the resteraunt is larger inside than the front looks, the prices we thought were very reasonable . If you like us want to see the english TV soaps etc there are a reasonable amount of bars where they are shown. We intend to visit lanzarote again soon which will be our 10th visit, yes we do like the island more than the other canary islands and we will probably book an all inclusive as self catering we thought was too expensive but everyone have of course their own way of spending their holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort includes single and double apartments (47 of them mobility-friendly). You will enjoy a qualified service in an exceptionally quiet environment, environmentally friendly and with original works of art present both in common areas and in every apartments. Two acclimatised swimming pools (one for small children, the other equipped with a water-powered lift for 120kg) and Breakfast and take away food are also at our clients' disposal. We also have a apartments known as "Casa del Artista", specifically adapted for the needs of artists that contribute to our varied collection of works of art. You can enjoy long walks or bike-rides in the avenue bordering the beaches, as well as all shopping and entertainment options offered by Puerto del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Nautilus Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Bungalows Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Bungalows Lanzarote
- Nautilus Resort Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen