My wife and myself have just returned for a week's holiday at this hotel….some good points….some not so good.
the positives, very clean and tidy, certainly seems well layed out for disabled guests.
The negatives, the pool is advertised as being heated..it is freezing.
We were on a B&B basis, 10 euro's per person per day extra for breakfast, big mistake, the breakfast was of very poor quality, the hot food, such as it was, was at best tepid, with little or no replenishment of hot food. Considering that a decent breakfast was to be had in many of the local restaurants for between 3 to 5 euro's, after eating the hotel breakfast twice, we never had it again.
The hotel advertises that it has wi-fi connection and to be honest that is a joke, like ourselves all the guests we spoke to were having real problems trying to get wi-fi connection.
We had a terrible 'bad drain' type smell coming from the toilet…and admittedly when we reported it a member of the management team along with a member of staff came right away to investigate. We were told that everything was fine and to keep the window shut, the smell remained.
The towels in both the bathroom and the kitchen were almost threadbare and should have been replaced long ago.
The black-out screens on the windows were way past there best and full of holes.
To be honest i fail to see where the rave reviews on Trip-Advisor come from.
Would we return……no
Would we recommend the hotel to friends….no
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort includes single and double apartments (47 of them mobility-friendly). You will enjoy a qualified service in an exceptionally quiet environment, environmentally friendly and with original works of art present both in common areas and in every apartments. Two acclimatised swimming pools (one for small children, the other equipped with a water-powered lift for 120kg) and Breakfast and take away food are also at our clients' disposal. We also have a apartments known as "Casa del Artista", specifically adapted for the needs of artists that contribute to our varied collection of works of art. You can enjoy long walks or bike-rides in the avenue bordering the beaches, as well as all shopping and entertainment options offered by Puerto del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nautilus Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Bungalows Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Bungalows Lanzarote
- Nautilus Resort Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen