The apartments are 2 minutes walk from the beach, near the airport. Despite this, noises from the planes were non-existent, so do not be discouraged by this. Moreover, it is ideal if you like getting the thrill from plane landings -watching. It was soo exciting!! It's only 10 minutes towards Playa Honda.
The complex is quiet, there are no shows or entertainment, but you can enjoy the spa, with massages, treatments, etc. and the swimming pool. It is ideal for a relaxed holiday, and the strolls along the beaches early mornings are highly recommended!
There is a small "shopping mall" 2 minutes walk, where you can get decent food, particularly breakfasts at any time of the day.....excellent quality and good value for money!
Unfortunately, we tried dinner in the complex once but it wasn't to our liking. Bear in mind that was 4 years ago, though.
The accommodation is very popular among Scandinavians, and it is ideal for persons with limited mobility, wheelchair users (it has ramps and lifts all over) as there are adapted bungalows. The mosaics are something to highlight, very colourful and with very good taste.
I cannot stress enough how wonderful the staff is, always ready to help and paying attention to details (it was my birthday while staying there, so I got a lovely card with a wine that morning) and I agree with other posts: the rooms are pristine, with a cleaner coming everyday.
I have not got a definite opinion on the food as we ate out most of the time, or used the lovely and cosy kitchen from our apartment.
You can walk towards Playa Honda to enjoy an amazing fresh fish in lovely restaurant in front of the beach, or walk towards Puerto del Carmen along the promenade; it is not near but the walk is enjoyable and you can make several stops to see shops and buy loads of things on your way.
Hiring bikes is also possible; the receptionist will help you with this.
All in all, highly recommended as long as you do not expect entertainment teams or music and dancing near the pool.
In terms of price, I have to say it is not the first option as we paid only for accommodation the same money as Sol Lazarote hotel -half board.
Good luck and enjoy your relaxing stay in Nautilus Bungalows!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort includes single and double apartments (47 of them mobility-friendly). You will enjoy a qualified service in an exceptionally quiet environment, environmentally friendly and with original works of art present both in common areas and in every apartments. Two acclimatised swimming pools (one for small children, the other equipped with a water-powered lift for 120kg) and Breakfast and take away food are also at our clients' disposal. We also have a apartments known as "Casa del Artista", specifically adapted for the needs of artists that contribute to our varied collection of works of art. You can enjoy long walks or bike-rides in the avenue bordering the beaches, as well as all shopping and entertainment options offered by Puerto del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nautilus Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nautilus Bungalows Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Bungalows Lanzarote
- Nautilus Resort Puerto Del Carmen
- Nautilus Lanzarote Puerto Del Carmen