Review Highlights
Good quality karaoke

We decided to give this bar a try (despite the bad reviews) after trying karaoke in Betty Boops... read more

Reviewed 7 October 2016

from US$68.60
from US$34.90
from US$29.10
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 January 2017

Back in Puerto del Carmen for Christmas & New Year and had several great nights here, staff really make an effort, we were in New Years Eve and staff took tables and chairs upstairs for anyone who wanted to watch the firework display, they really can't do enough for you. Very family friendly, the kids that were in when we were there were having the time of their lives. Drinks not expensive 2.50 euros for a large beer and plenty of shots in between, if you like karaoke give it a try.

2  Thank Peter L
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Awful experience!!! we got talked into going into the bar, on arrival we got forced into free drinks which we declined and when we left we got chased out with an attempted kick! Avoid at all costs!

4  Thank AshleyB483
Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

We stayed all night. OK it's not the best of places but the staff really nice. Everyone that sang got a cheer from the bar staff. It's a bar for God sake OK so a broken toilet seat (I never saw one ) errrr do u sing or even drink in the toilet.?? As for a smell. Nope I could not smell anything just the pub smell. I have smelt and cn worse. its fun and cheap. Will b going in again. The staff welcomed my partner and myself like long lost friends. Free shots.. I wasn't moaning.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

Came here whilst visiting Lanzarote, we all enjoyed it here and could stay all night. A lot of free shots and drinks so all good here. Id reccomened this if you was looking for a fun filled night. Personally i think its not a place for young young children as it the night mainly consists of drinking and the atmosphere around it, overall this was a great end to our holiday and would definitely return again.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

An excellent atmosphere with wonderful attentive staff who made us feel so welcome.
Can't wait to go back next year!
My only critique is the bathrooms. They are crying out for a bit of tlc