“Tasty”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
London, UK
“Tasty”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Lovely Thai food. Great Gyoza. Recommend you take a visit if you love Thai or Chinese. Reasonable price.

• Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Good food but menu has changed”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Second visit to Enjoy. The first time (September 2013) was an amazing experience, best Chinese meal ever, top quality and service with the house wine being the best I've had. This time the menu had reduced in size, my favourite dish had disappeared and the house wine had changed. Portion sizes are not small at all! and the sizzling dishes are very good. Would recommend anything with king prawns which are top for quality and taste. Depending on where you're sat the tables could do with being further apart, its a massive restaurant but can feel crowded. Visit in the evening for the best atmosphere.

• Visited April 2014
Darwen, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food...”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Recently visited Enjoy on my visit to Lanzarote & would highly recommend!!! The service is speedy, the staff couldn't be more helpful!

The interior is very modern and spacious with a gorgeous view of the sea, which is lovely in the evening at sunset.

The menu is large with lots to choose from and is very reasonably priced!! We visited here three times on our holiday!! Would go back if we visited Lanzarote again...a must go!!!

Visited June 2014
“Excellent food,service and surroundings”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

This place looks classy on the outside and doesn't disappoint inside either,,we shared the pork yuk sung for starters..really good and perfect for two people.My wife had the chicken Thai green curry and I had prawn and chicken in Chinese sauce,,everything absolutely gorgeous ! Portion sizes where large also,,couldn't fault this place and would have returned but only visited here on last day.

Thank grdeego .
phillystravels
“2 nights 2 different experiences”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Visited Enjoy on the 25th may on a recommendation Had dinner seated at the teppanyaki bar and it was wonderful The service was excellent as was the food The young man who was cooking at the teppanyaki bar was entertaining as well as serving up a well cooked meal We returned again on Friday the 30th may to a different experience We chose to sit in the main restaurant and were greeted with apathy by the staff on duty The waiter who took our drinks order stood looking out the window while we were speaking to him We had the shared starter which was good The mains arrived and were all served to my partner by an older male waiter When I eventually put some of my meal on the plate I had not got what I ordered i.e. the thai red chicken curry They had served the special which was prawns chicken and beef served in one dish Definitely not to my taste Needless to say there was a difference in the amount of the TIP on both nights too

• Visited May 2014