“Spanish Fine Dining”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Stoke-on-Trent
“Spanish Fine Dining”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Decided on Vino + following trip adviser reports. Is a very small restaurant so not surprised to be told would have to wait 20-30 minutes for table. This allowed us to have a drink and chat to a couple who were just finishing their meal. Followed their advise and asked owner to recommend wine and tapas courses. Both food & wine were exceptional and although somewhat pricey thoroughly enjoyed experiense.
If you want a special tapas meal during your holiday then can recommend Vino + but suggest you book.

• Visited April 2014

• Polish first
Puerto Del Carmen, Spain
“Food & wine sublime and a good price”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I often go to Vino + with friends for a glass of good wine but last night we decided to try some tapas as well. Delicious! A seafood salad (crab & prawns), roasted peppers with onion, fresh crusty bread and a choice of cheeses. All washed down with an excellent choice of wines (many local).

There is always a friendly buzz about this bar and I'll certainly be eating here again!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank steviemitch
Birmingham
“Amazing Tapas”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Top quality tapas. We were told menu was a bit limited due to menu change, but the food on offer was well explained, truly authentic and absolutely delicious. Nice relaxed vibe and made to feel really welcome.
While we had no problem getting a table in March, I would suggest booking in the height of season as this is only a small restaurant and I imagine gets very busy.

• Visited March 2014
Clare
“Sublime”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We ate here in March 2014 and I have to say that this charming family from Andalusia have single-handedly upped the ante in Puerto del Carmen for quality, value and service. A unique opportunity (as far as I know) to taste really good island and mainland Spanish wines by the glass for €3.50 (which is about what you often pay for very ordinary house wines elsewhere). Having begun with a couple of tapas, including the moreish aubergines with palm syrup, we had cod and tuna for mains. The tuna arrived as ordered, i.e. medium, and both it and the cod were delicious. We agree with other reviews which have praised the food in detail, including tapas. Many Spaniards eat here as well as other nationalities. Buen provecho!

• Visited March 2014
Northallerton, United Kingdom
“Tapas And Service At It's Very Best. You Just Have To Try It!!”
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is at the very top of the game when it comes to Tapas food, gorgeous wine and absolutely excellent friendly knowledgeable service from the owner and his staff who work tirelessly to make your meal very special. Second to none!! We enjoyed the food, wine and company of the owner and staff so much we visited 3 times in the week. I can't stress enough how good this restaurant is. We know nothing at all regarding tapas food so after speaking with the owner letting him know what we do and don't like to eat we left the rest to him and boy did he do us proud with the
chouces he made for us. Iberian pork in spices, dressing with cubed Canarian potatoes, tuna marinated in soy sauce, prawns with mushrooms and garlic, a cold seafood mixture with fresh salad leaves, succulent chorizo, beef in a gorgeous sauce with cous cous, jamon serrano and I could go on and on. The owners imagination and flare for food gas no bounds and he even cooked things for me that I just made up in my head. Nothing was too much trouble for any of them even when it was packed out of the doors which was every night. You would be advised to book to avoid disappointment. Again when it came to my choice of white wine I just told the owner what I liked and he presented me with a different beautiful moorish delight each night we visited. This is a terrific tapas restaurant and I can't praise the food, wine owner and staff highly enough. If you're in PDC you must get yourself down to Vino + Lanzarote. You will not be disappointed. It's a little difficult to find if you don't know about it but basically its at the beginning of the strip behind BK in the little complex which is just across the road from Los Fariones Hotel. Go into complex from front of Fariones and about half way up on left hand side. It's brilliant!!

Visited March 2014