“Delicious Asian Food”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dublin, Ireland
“Delicious Asian Food”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

My family came here on our last week in Lanzarote. It was definitely up there in the best meals we had. All the food was very tasy, much better than a few asian restaurants we were at previously. Only problem we had was that it was very salty. Also quite pricey! But its worth it. If you want a good Asian come here!

• Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“The nicest meal I had in my week in lanzarote”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Tripadvisor highly recommended this restaurant so I thought I'd go down and see what all the fuss is about! When we looked at the menu I thought it was very pricey, we ordered from the 9.50 meal menu! We both ordered chicken skewers for starters and they were gorgeous! We only got two each but we wanted more because they were so delicious! I had never tasted sizzling beef in Cantonese sauce I usually order the usual dishes like chicken balls , crispy chicken etc but oh my god it was amazing! I licked the plate clean it was up there with the top 3 nicest meals I have ever had! My boyfriend got the sizzling chicken in Cantonese sauce and he said the same! If I go back to lanzarote I will 110% be back and I will bring all the family with me , I'm starving now thinking about the meal , staff were extremely friendly also!

Visited July 2014
dublin
“Family Dinner”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Great friendly staff, first class food, excellent service, family friendly . All the food was first class, catered for children very good value set meals.

Visited August 2014
Tipp
“Fine spot but study the menu for the offers ”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Very friendly staff and efficient. The waitress has a gas accent- "ta love" she could be out of coronation street but doubt she was ever there.
We went to sunshine on a friends recommendation and it was fine but not as good as we expected. We saw other families having huge meals and delighted when their bills arrived- we obviously didn't study the menus cutely. Our bill for two adults and 2 children- 1 of whom only had a portion if chips! was €80!
The cost of the minerals is unbelievable. When we were leaving a big blackboard advertises set menu for €7.99! As I say we didn't study the menu enough. I do wonder do people just go in and say I'll have the €7.99 meal thank you.
The food we had was fine but not spectacular, the staff were excellent and friendly overall 9/10- just hate feeling we were done.

Guildford, United Kingdom
“Pretty good”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

We ate here on our last night as I am a Chinese food lover, and I was hoping for a real treat after reading the reviews on here. While the food was very tasty and service excellent it wasn't amazing. We had the set menu for 15 euro and I thought the portion sizes were a little small. Maybe I should have gone off the a la carte menu which was fairly extensive.
I would recommend it but there are plenty of Chinese restaurants in PDC to choose from.