“Best food in Puerto Del Carmen”

Restaurant El Quijote
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Very friendly staff always good food and friendly welcome. Try the muscles fisherman's style and the fish casserole but watch out for the bones!

Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is one of the best restaurants in Lanzarote. Real good food at a good price with very friendly and helpful staff. A very varied menu. Just try it and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is the nearest restaurant to the apartments in which we stay every March, and we have acquired the habit of calling in for our first dinner after a tiring journey. Never been disappointed, this restaurant provides good value food and a relaxing atmosphere. I had the garlic prawns and beef stroganoff this year, and they were both excellent. Friends had the sole and they were equally impressed. Just one warning - the jugged red house wine which we tried a few years ago is to be avoided despite its cheap price, if you value your stomach. But we wouldn't let this put us off, there is plenty of reasonably priced wines on the list to choose from.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

Just eaten at this restaurant. It's tucked away down an alley to a complex off Calle Benegal but is well worth the task of finding it. My wife had the lamb chops and she said they were the best she had tasted for a long time. I guessed so as there was only minimal bones left on the plate afterwards. I had the fillet steak in pepper sauce. Beautiful is the only word to describe it. It was cooked exactly as I had asked. I also had a jug of the house dry white wine with my meal. Excellent stuff and only €6 for 1 litre. Pretty strong though, be warned. The couple running the restaurant were friendly, attentive and a pleasure to be around. My only small gripe was that the meal came with McDonald's style fries and frozen vegetables. I could have just eaten sone Canarian potatoes and fresh veg. Despite this small personal glitch this restaurant is well worth a visit. You won't be disappointed. Ps: Probably best booking for the more popular times around 8ish.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Hidden away just off Calle Benegal but well worth hunting down .The steaks and fish were excellent .Ate here 3 times one evening pre ordered the "salt fish"we were presented with a huge gilt head bream (each) gorgeous