“Lovely quiet complex - a real home from home.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Sheila F
perth scotland
“Lovely quiet complex - a real home from home.”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I had booked this apartment for my elderly parents who had never been to Lanzarote. They had a fantastic holiday, they loved the quiet private position of the apartment. It was extremely homely and had everything they needed, mum loved the fact she could get her washing done and dried outside in under an hour! They had a complete rest and are considering returning in Sept. Gabby was always so helpful with any questions.

12 Apr 2017
Thank you Sheila and it was a pleasure to have your parents and they looked after my home as if it was theres - that to me is priceless. I do hope I can welcome them again and maybe you too!! Thank you again:)
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

WexfordYe...
wexford
“Home from Home”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Such a lovely place, we've been here twice!
So ideally located: only minutes walk to Avenida de las Playas and the Old Town. The supermarkets are literally around the corner and a fabulous selection of Restaurants and Bars also very close to the Biosfera Shopping Centre .

This 'home from home' apartment is so thoughtfully and well equipped with all of the things you'd hope to find. Beds are comfortable and bed linen is high quality and beautiful. The two lovely patios are perfect for relaxing in the sunshine. Gabby is a dream to deal with so efficient and is very kind and friendly. Karim is her contact in Lanzarote and available on the spot if you have any problems.
Wifi is excellent both inside the house and on the patio which is a great bonus
We had a fabulous month here in January, recharged our batteries, rested and relaxed in the lovely, comfortable apartment and we have already booked to return for another fabulous holiday.

10 Mar 2017
Anna thank you for such a lovely review and I love having you and Paddy ....you are always a pleasure and good fun to deal with too! Thank you again:)
ymce
Dungarvan
“I would highly recommend Apartment 107 Pelicanos Club as a Holiday destination”
Reviewed 9 March 2017 for a stay in November 2016

My husband and I stayed in this fabluous apartment 107 Pelicanos Club and would highly to recommend it as a holiday destination to anyone interested in booking. To our delight, Pelicanos Club Complex was well situated walking distance to shops, restaurants, cafe and beach. This spacious apartment was very well equipped, spotless clean, beautiful modern decor throughout. Due to the fabalous location of apartment 107 on the complex, the sun did shine on the patio, from early morning till evening. As this is a ground floor apartment it was ideally situated for us to enjoy a swim or lounge on the many lounge chairs provided beside the pool area, yet private enough when we wanted to relax on the patio reading a book or magazine, provided by Gabby. Thank you Gabby for allowing us stay in your fabulous apartment a home from home. We will be definately be back in the not too distant future!!

10 Mar 2017
Dear Patricia,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review and I'm so glad you enjoyed your time there. I hope I can welcome you back again in the future. Thank you again:)
Rockser
“Superb stay in Pelicanos”
Reviewed 2 January 2017 for a stay in March 2016

We had a wonderful stay in Pelicanos apartment. There were 5 of us and the apartment was perfect for us. The two younger ones had the bunk beds and our eldest the pull out couch. Everything we needed was supplied and much much more. Dinner outdoors overlooking the pool which was perfect. A quiet complex when one wants peace but a mere 5 minute walk you're in the centre of Puerto del Carmen. Our daughter loved the shopping, great walks for us and a lovely quiet secure complex. Thanks Gabby, we will definitely be back.

3 Jan 2017
Thank you Anne for such lovely feed back ....It was an absolute pleasure to have you and your family in my home and I hope I can welcome you all again in the near future.
Happy New Year!
Warm wishes Gabby
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016

1 Jan 2017
Thanks so much Nigel and I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay in my home. I hope I can welcome you back in the future.
Happy New Year!
Warm wishes Gabby
barracuda...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Excellent apartment and small complex”
Reviewed 10 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Brilliant accommodation with a great service.
Nice small quiet complex not too far from the beach and restaurants etc.
The apartment is well equipped and comfortable and if available we would definitely book it for our next visit to Puerta del Carmen.
We did have one issue caused by a problem with the neighbouring apartment but this was sorted by Karim who was absolutely brilliant (he even picked us up from the airport).
Thank you Gabby for the use of your lovely apartment, I would have no hesitation recommending it.

John

30 Oct 2016
Thank you John and it was a pleasure to have you - I would be delighted to welcome you back any time! Warm wishes Gabby
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing