Went on a package holiday to this resort and was amazed at the difference between this 4 star and previous visit to a 5 star riu resort.
We were under the impression that the resort used to be 2 separate hotels that had been made into 1 by putting a bridge to link the two, all the facilities were in one side with nothing in the other and we got wet going to the bar and dining area when it rained. The entertainment venue wasn't big enough to hold everyone from both sides of the resort and if you were in there and wanted a drink, you had to go outside to the only evening bar facility on the resort and then try and get through the crowd to get back to your seat.
Food was almost the same every day, even the "speciality" restaurants were buffet service and we saw the food being put on the hotplate at 5 pm for the 6 pm sitting.....we like fresh food. Drinks were not of a good quality and you helped yourself to most of them, only being served spirits and cocktails.
The entertainment staff were on the go all day long and did their best to accommodate all age groups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen