5 of us stayed at the Riu Pariso for 2 weeks, we found it very clean but....we was given a ground floor room just down from the volcano night club, we were there for our first 3 nights and 2 out of them nights we come back to a cockroach in our room! On the 2nd occasion I rang reception but as it was quite late wasn't able to help me but they sent a maintence man with a spray. The next morning, the reception staff were extremley helpfull in relocating us! Staff are very friendly but food and drink becomes boring, but highly recommend a visit to the Asian restraunt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen