Just returned from a 10 day holiday with my family, husband and 2 teenagers. Had a fantastic holiday,the location of the hotel is fantastic, just across the road from the beach. If you turn left outside the hotel there are shops and a nice walk on the sea front, if you turn right its the main strip that takes you into to Puerto Del Carmen about 1.5 miles into the centre, again a lovely walk, lots of shops. The whole area around the hotel and outside is very clean and well kept. Make sure you visit the Sunday market, don't book through Thomson, ask at reception, there is a bus just outside the hotel. Make sure you take a trip to the Volcano and have a camel ride, again don't book through Thomson, walk into Puerto Del Carmen and book in one of the local tour operators, we saved over 20 euros per person. The hotel entertainment team are fantastic, the evening shows are the best Iv seen in a hotel,well worth watching. The room view and the lack of the equipment in the gym are the only negatives that I have. Over all a good family hotel in Lanzarote.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Travel Republic (UK) and HotelQuickly so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen