We stayed at the Paraiso for a week in August with our two teenage boys and had a fantastic experience! We had read lots of reviews and it's true to say that the positive ones are most definitely the most accurate.We found the whole experience to be first class: location, friendly helpful staff, immaculate hotel, great range of food, fab facilities! The resort is big and that's an advantage because you can request a room where the activities are (close to the main restaurant) or in the quiet building if you want to unwind and just relax. We opted for the quiet side. Ask for rooms that are four digit - I'd recommend 2235 upwards as they have a pool view.The pool is great, there are lots of sun beds but are not so close together that it's intrusive; the snack bar/restaurant serves great salads as well as pasta dishes, pizza, burgers and hotdogs. If however, you want full restaurant service for lunch it is available in the main hotel - we did this only on the last day. The walk to the main hotel through the gardens takes 5 minutes max and about the same using the covered walkway. Breakfast was amazing: wide range of cooked food : fullEnglish, boiled eggs, pancakes, frittata, hams and salamis, cheeses - not to mention a huge range of fresh bread, rolls and pastries. Choose to eat this in the restaurant or on the terrace. Brilliant! The range of food for dinner is great, complemented by lots of salads, cheese and biscuits and lots of desserts. The local beers, wine and cava are good quality. The housekeeping team work hard to ensure the whole place is scrupulously clean and fresh, with rooms cleaned and sheets changed daily. The fridge in one of our rooms wasn't working and within an hour of reporting it, it had been replaced. We would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located 30 m from Playa de los Pocillos beach * Two 2-story main buildings and 1 or 2-story annexes * 2 km from Puerto del Carmen * 400 m from various shops * 8 km from the airport * 300 m from a bus stop * Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa, Diners ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Travel Republic (UK) and Cancelon so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Hotel
- Riu Paraiso Lanzarote
- ClubHotel Riu Paraiso Lanzarote Resort Puerto Del Carmen