Stayed for ten days at the beginning of July. Lovely quiet resort. Stayed all inclusive and although this place is only a three star, the food was far better than some four stars we have stayed in. Drinks plentiful and no limits and you get your beer in a pint glass not a little plastic one. Never found food repetitive unless you are picky and just want chips everynight. Our four year old loved the mini club and mini disco entertainment. Also the size of the pools were fantastic. The grounds and the apartments are kept spotless. I can confirm the pillows are terribly flat or lumpy but this was resolved by requesting extra and doubling them up. We got a fantastic deal thru Thomas cook. £400 each for ten days all inclusive and that was including flights etc. Save on the transfer from the airports as taxis are between 8 and 10 euros. Loved every part of this bargain holiday and would return tomorrow.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Priceline, TravelUp, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Floresta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floresta Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Floresta Apartments Puerto Del Carmen
- Floresta Lanzarote
- Floresta Apartments Lanzarote
- Hotel Floresta Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen