i stayed here 17th-27th may.,I am appalled.I was assured by the holiday company this was a great hotel for people with special needs?(NO) .my 6yr old son is autistic so we where treated like second class citizens by staff and guests alike.my son was threatened by a German man, another told me to tell him to shut his mouth, we got tuted at stared at, my 2yr old was shouted at. The play leader Lucy wouldn't let my son play the games.....what sort of play leader doesn't let kids play? there was nothing at all for younger kids. The staff found it hard to cope ,even in may. Worst thing ,I reported to reception staff my 17yr old daughter was followed back from the shops by a man in a white van, she was abrupt, said maybe he wanted directions?(don't think so) local asking a holiday maker?. The food was cold, the staff was rude,appart from Nathan 1 of the activity leaders & 1 of the bar staff. Overall it was a holiday from hell. I would never stay here again even if it was free.£2000,i was robbed. Oh there where cockroaches every morning to great us.accually they done a better job than the staff.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, Odigeo, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Floresta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floresta Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Floresta Apartments Puerto Del Carmen
- Floresta Lanzarote
- Floresta Apartments Lanzarote
- Hotel Floresta Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen