we stayed for 11 nights from 5-16 july 2014 with 2 adult and 1 child 8 years. We got room 1303 with 2 bedrooms and living area. it was perfect room for our kid.The room just in front of the swimming pool. We really enjoyed our stay at the hotel, good breakfast, every evening changed the dinner. exp. today Dutch food, tomorrow Spanish food, or the day after Chinese food, but also keep European standard food. Location of the hotel is OK for us, quite with small shopping area close to the hotel and not too close to noise the bar, we can walk just 5 min to the beach, the Spar supermarket very close. If wanted to do shopping just take the bus for 1,35 euro/person to the city. we had nice holidays at Floresta hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Floresta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floresta Apartments Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Floresta Apartments Puerto Del Carmen
- Floresta Lanzarote
- Floresta Apartments Lanzarote
- Hotel Floresta Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen