Monica at reception was exceptional, always a big smile to greet us, the other receptionist with glasses should take note!first impresions are so important. Overall great location, very friendly staff, nice clean apts. Only crib badly needs aircon - even in March i could have done with it, a no go after April for me anyway. Keep up the good work Monica & co. Ps lanzerote great apart from the Pr's outside resteraunts and bars- so annoying, also went to Michelen star resteraunt in peurto calero- avoid! most rude poor service we have ever experienced!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable complex of very well-equipped apartments in the centre of Puerto del Carmen,next to the beach and set in an oasis of native vegetation. The resort was refurbished in 2009 and it is the ideal place to rest and enjoy either a family holiday or individual holiday, and offers both peace and quiet and the usual attractions of the tourist area of Puerto Del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Barcarola Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Barcarola Hotel
- Hotel Apartamentos Barcarola
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen