Stayed in early November and although weather was mixed the apartments themselves were excellent - good location at one end of the strip. The staff are great and the apartments very clean. For the price I think they are real value for money. The gouy running the entertainment really worked hard and the free wifi was pretty good. Only downside was lack of a bar in the evening but there are hundreds just outside the door. Try Da Vinci's just down the road for a good resteraunt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable complex of very well-equipped apartments in the centre of Puerto del Carmen,next to the beach and set in an oasis of native vegetation. The resort was refurbished in 2009 and it is the ideal place to rest and enjoy either a family holiday or individual holiday, and offers both peace and quiet and the usual attractions of the tourist area of Puerto Del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Barcarola Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Barcarola Hotel
- Hotel Apartamentos Barcarola
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen