We have just returned from a week at these lovely apartments. The apartments are well equipped for self catering but there is also the option of breakfast in the restaurant for €6.50 per person whilst we didn't try it, it was very popular. The pool bar also served reasonably priced bar snacks from 12 until 3pm.
The apartments are set in lovely landscaped gardens and are located at the San Antonio end of the strip away from the noisier bars and nightclubs. The Local shops have everything you need and there are excellent restaurants just outside the gate. Some of the apartments facing the sea are above the shops which will mean you get some noise from the street. The apartment blocks around the pool are a better location if you want total peace and quiet.
The reception staff are very friendly and helpful and keen to make sure you get the most from your stay.
We will be booking again for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable complex of very well-equipped apartments in the centre of Puerto del Carmen,next to the beach and set in an oasis of native vegetation. The resort was refurbished in 2009 and it is the ideal place to rest and enjoy either a family holiday or individual holiday, and offers both peace and quiet and the usual attractions of the tourist area of Puerto Del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Barcarola Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Barcarola Hotel
- Hotel Apartamentos Barcarola
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen