Just got back from Lanzarote and the apartments Barcarola and to be honest it's very hard to fault it. The service from all members of staff e.g. reception, waitresses, cleaners, Alexis (Entertainment coordinator) were exceptional. The apartment was plenty big for the 4 of us and had two bathrooms (which was a bonus!). The bathrooms are a little dated but clean and functional. There is no air conditioning which was a problem (the temp hit the mid 40's one day!) but have since found out that fans can be obtained from reception!! There is a good restaurant immediately to the right of the apartments and in comparison to some of the others in Puerto Del Carmen, good value for money! We would definitely return to Barcarola apartments because it's apparent that as customers we mattered, which in this day and age, is a rare thing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable complex of very well-equipped apartments in the centre of Puerto del Carmen,next to the beach and set in an oasis of native vegetation. The resort was refurbished in 2009 and it is the ideal place to rest and enjoy either a family holiday or individual holiday, and offers both peace and quiet and the usual attractions of the tourist area of Puerto Del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Barcarola Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Barcarola Hotel
- Hotel Apartamentos Barcarola
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen