Just after returning from Lanzarote and these apartments are really in a great location,right on the strip in the new town but secluded enough that you are not disturbed by the noise. Pool is fine, but pool bar closes at 6 pm every evening which is strange but your so close to the bars on the strip it doesn't really matter. Didn't really try the bar menu but there is a fantastic Italian resaurant right outside the apartment complex.
The only issue is that there is no air con and with the temperatures at night you reaaly need air con. They do supply fans for hire but they are not much help.
Would recommend these apartments as everything is on your doorstep and if they had air con in the rooms then it would be perfect
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable complex of very well-equipped apartments in the centre of Puerto del Carmen,next to the beach and set in an oasis of native vegetation. The resort was refurbished in 2009 and it is the ideal place to rest and enjoy either a family holiday or individual holiday, and offers both peace and quiet and the usual attractions of the tourist area of Puerto Del Carmen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Apartamentos Barcarola Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Barcarola Hotel
- Hotel Apartamentos Barcarola
- Apartamentos Barcarola Club Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen