Stayed here July 6th-13th All Inclusive, arrived late evening but we were able to have our evening meal before checking in to room. When arriving at room (Block 3 room 14) there was no drinking water in fridge so chased back to restaurant , where bar is located, (shuts at 10.30 pm)!!! only to be told you have to either buy bottled water or take a plastic cup filled with water from the water machine, I explained we had just arrived, was wearing the AI bracelet & have never had to buy water at AI hotels before, because he wanted to close he gave me 2 small bottles to see us through till morning. Strange to me as you could have spirits, beer, wine, soft drinks etc but no free bottled water which makes no sense at all.
Other than that had a brill time, nice friendly staff, food good, & great location for some R&R.
Bungalow very clean & met some lovely fellow guests, especially Sharron, Annabell & her friend
Zahra who were a great laugh. Definately would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas has a unique location so that you can enjoy to the maximum your vacations of relax and leisure. Located in the tourist center of Puerto del Carmen, the three-star-resort is in front of Matagorda, a long family beach of golden sand and perfect for walking as well as the practice of water sports. The resort is just a few minutes away from the capital Arrecife, the airport of Lanzarote and a great golf course. Just a few meters away you´ll find the promenade Avenida de las Playas, which communicates with Puerto del Carmen and is ideal for taking a pleasant stroll, do sports or simply enjoy watching people come and go. Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas causes surprise due to its wide open spaces as well as its architecture – typical from Lanzarote in white and green colors. It has 134 completely independent apartments divided in seven sectors with their own pool. Four of the seven pools are heatable and three of them count with an enabled space for children. The resort also disposes of a restaurant-buffet and a snack bar. In common areas you can get free wifi connection. In Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas we put everything at your disposal for you to enjoy this experience in a welcoming ambience. Lanzarote, known as “the volcano island”, is pure geology, full of spectacular aquatic and moon-like landscapes. It is the land of contrasts: the white houses, the volcanic red and the turquoise crystal-clear waters of the Atlantic. It is land of works of art-nature, delicate and merged with the landscape. Lanzarote is pure harmony between the man and nature. In Lanzarote you will find the Parque Nacional de Timanfaya (Timanfaya National Park): truly a spectacle declared Reserve of the Biosphere in 1993. With its average annual temperature of 22°C, it is the island of the eternal spring. The appealing and surprising spots will fascinate and captivate you. Lanzarote is the ideal place for the practice of water sports. The unique climate, the optimum water temperatures and trade winds make of Lanzarote one of the best spots worldwide for surfing and windsurfing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Las Gaviotas Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen