Relaxia Olivina
Montana Club(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$100
  • Pool
Hotel THB Flora(Puerto Del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Restaurant
Seaside Los Jameos Playa(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$195
US$176
  • Breakfast included
Gloria Izaro Club Hotel(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$104
  • Restaurant
VIK Hotel San Antonio(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$164
US$152
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Floresta(Puerto Del Carmen)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$92
  • Pool
Hipotels La Geria(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$103
US$89
  • Pool
BelleVue Aquarius(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$112
  • Restaurant
Apartamentos Barcarola Club(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$139
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Suite Hotel Fariones Playa(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$292
US$277
Hotels.com
2,338 results
All reviewsthe main hotelole olivinamain poolself serviceanimation teamfamily roomon tapsoft drinksair conplenty of choicesalt waterpool areaevening entertainmentbar staffceiling fanmeal timesplenty of sunbeds
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We have stayed in this Hotel twice its a nice Hotel and clean the main Hotel Rooms are lovely im not keen on the apparments but the Hotel rooms are really nice. The location is really good the food is nice. activity programme for children is good my little girl loved the kids disco. My only negative was the floor around the pool could do with replacing as it gritty and sticks to your feet. the staff are nice the mixed race lady or reception was really nice and very lovely with my daughter. All in all a nice Hotel in a Good location

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Stuart A
Reviewed 24 September 2013

We've just returned from our 2 week stay here. And for what we paid, the fact that the rating is 3+ we both thought it was good. Short transfer from airport. All staff lovely & friendly! Room bit dated but lovely & clean. Pools lovely and cleaned every day. Food - some pieces of meat were poor quality but nothing you couldn't cut around I suppose. There was always something on offer for every taste. Entertainment was fair, but one act was repeated a lot in the 2 weeks, Kenny May, he was a good singer but feel they could vary his act each night so he doesn't sing the same songs! Had a courtesy room for half an hour on the last day, we were given an apartment key and I have to say we were both relieved at how "lucky" we were to be in the hotel part, there was no air conditioning, it was sweltering! And I don't think it was as nicely presented.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Maxi1802
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Just returned from a week at this hotel. Reading some of the mixed reviews I found some of the comments strange. The food on offer was very good for the price you pay. I think some people want 5 star but only pay for 3 star???. The entertainment was OK but the same singer 3 times in a week know what was coming next but not to bad. The rooms were cleaned every day. Wifi in reception is ok. Not sure I would go back to Lanzarote. Not a bad holiday taking everything into consideration.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Raysan10
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I wish the management would listen to the guests, everyone we spoke to were having a moan about the food, the restaurant and the entertainment. He restaurant is more like a canteen with three stations offering the same food, there is no variation and the standard is low, by week two we were eating out every night. They have far too many guests and not enough seating, we had to wait for tables to be cleared and sometimes we just walked away because we couldn't get a table. One day my husband tried to take some food to our room for our young daughter who was too tired to go out and he was stopped and told that you couldn't do it, even when he explained they said no.
The entertainment consisted of three of the same acts being repeated, one chap 'Kenny May' was on every other night and even two nights in a row at one point! That isn't good enough!
We found the hotel staff extremely pleasant and loved making a fuss of our daughter which was really nice, the pools are a little cold but once in you'll be fine, just keep moving! We stayed in the hotel part and it was great, but after seeing the apartments I wouldn't have minded staying there either, they did look bigger but I don't think they have air conditioning.
The children's club is fantastic, our daughter is only 3 but she was welcomed in as long as we stayed with her, which was fine because it was fun for me too! They really made her holiday and we're grateful to them.
I would return to lanzarote but I wouldn't stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: We stayed in 1153 and it was lovely, view of the pool and you can walk to the hotel through the gardens.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Rosie-raindrops
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Just returned from a lovely holiday at Riu Olivina. lovely hotel friendly staff always smiling. food good something for everyone. free safe, free pool towels,free wii-fii. and you can get a kettle from reception no deposit. entertainment artistes bought in from outside and were on for nearly 2 hrs. one of our favorites was Kenny May he was really good.I would go back.

Room Tip: all rooms face pool
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends