La Penita Apartments
Apartamentos Fariones(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$137
US$133
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
BelleVue Aquarius(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$65
  • Restaurant
Hotel Floresta(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$93
  • Pool
VIK Hotel San Antonio(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$181
US$167
  • Breakfast included
Hipotels La Geria(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$123
US$101
  • Pool
Suite Hotel Fariones Playa(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$184
  • Pool
Beatriz Playa & Spa(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$124
US$120
  • Pool
Apartamentos Barcarola Club(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$136
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
Plaza Azul(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$98
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Costa Sal Villas and Suites(Puerto Del Carmen)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,189 results
All reviewspool barthe main stripthese apartmentsbox of chocolatespeking ducktop floorsea viewceiling fan in the bedroombars and restaurantsplenty of sunbedsold towngreat apartmentsgood sizeself cateringwashing up liquidtex mexcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Found this apartment last minute on owners direct. It has everything in the apartment to make it a home from home . 2 single beds, 32" flat screen TV, washing machine, fridge freezer. As I said i rented this apartment direct so not all will have the same spec. Only €15 in taxi from airport. Sunbeds are all taken by about 0900 by people that don't use them until the afternoon. The pool bar does good quality food but if your on a budget you can get things at half the price on the strip, which is literally 1 minute away. Breakfast €2 and a pint €1.50 at most places. 1st time to Puerto Del Carmen and very impressed. Would definitely come again if I could get this apartment. Private message me for the details and I will pass on. All in all good quality complex, clean and nice and quiet.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank happysunman
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Fantastic, hotel caters for everything, great for any type of person and you will always get a personal welcome when you arrive and a complementary bottle of wine. Great location, great pool, stunning gardens and happy and enjoyable atmosphere. Been here 6 times so far this year. And going back again in December for navidad!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dan P
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We were here in the last week in January. Location was perfect but the apartments themselves seemed to be in the close season. Not a lot happening by the pool, although the weather wasn't great that week. I would happily return to these apartments but I wish they advertised the different types of apartments separately. We spent first 3 days in an apartment removed from the rest of the complex but we were accomodated in an apartment after that with a nice sea view. Make sure to ask. Apartments were clean and well serviced. Reception were always helpful and friendly.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MandS39
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Excellent location of good value family friendly apartments. Also many couples of all ages seem to go back time and time again. Apartments are cleaned every day and nothing is too much trouble with the staff. Great staff at the pool bar/café and again always smiling and happy to chat and let you know about the local places to visit. Very good value for money and some excellent restaurants nearby. Will definitely visit again, but would book our own flights and accommodation direct. Taxi only 10-15 mins from the airport.

Room Tip: If you have young children ask for a ground floor apt facing the pool
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank BeverleyC1
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Have just returned from a weeks holiday at La Penita.
I'll start off by saying that the holiday was extremely cheap considering we went in the middle of the summer holidays so we weren't expecting it to be outstanding.
I have lived in Puerto del Carmen previously so know the area well and have also been on holiday a few times.
The staff are outstandingly pleasant and speak excellent English.
The apartments are basic. They are in need of a deep clean (found a few hairs which did not belong to us) . . . GRIM. The kitchen has the basics but is all old and in need of the bin.
First nights sleep was horrendous. Me and my son suffer with eczema and were up all night itching. The sheets had obviously been washed in something nasty and seriously cheap. This isnt something we have experienced before in any hotel. We spent all week sleeping with a towel over us instead of sheets. The pillows are awfully uncomfortable but they always are. Towels are dark blue so hard to tell if really clean which worried me. No air con but one fan is provided. Ours only worked with the front grill taken off, otherwise made a horrendous noise. With a six year old running around didnt use as wasnt safe. Apartments are very noisy. Especially at night when they have 'entertainment on'.
The apartments had been taken over by large Irish families who get up at 6:30 to reserve as many sunbeds as possible. Their teenage children running around, shouting and being generally obnoxious as if they own the place. I overhead them saying they have come every year for the past three years. I found the clientele at the hotel worse than the hotel itself.
The pool is cleaned once in the evening and once in the morning which I thought was superb.
The pool side cafe serves revolting food (inedible chips etc) but waiting staff very friendly and always wanted a chat.
We had to check out at 5am and the staff were helpful in ensuring we got a taxi etc.
I wont be going back to Lanzarote again as I feel its becoming more and more English/Irish and less Spanish but if I was I wouldn't return to La Penita.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family