We moved from the Blue sea Kontiki on October 2nd because it was so bad and booked in at the Parque Tropical, what a difference. Fantastic reception staff they really could not do enough for you,spotless rooms, even when you got a garden veiw it was a great quiet peaceful patio area to sit, ceiling fans in the bedroom and lounge area, well equiped kitchen, room cleaning was first class, fantastic swimming pools and no fighting for sunbeds although people do bugger off for ages and left their towels on the beds. Bar staff very good at reasonable prices. Nico's resturant very good with room delivery if you want, great location, good supermarket over the road, a bit of a hill but near all of the main places in town, I wolud like to thank the staff at the Parque Tropical and will definatly return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parque Tropical is a small complex of 80 apartments in the heart of Puerto del Carmen. It is used mainly by couples and families, who want to be in the centre of things but at the same time relax in the calm atmosphere of this friendly and clean establishment which was totally refurbished in May 2007.All apartments have pool, sea or garden view from terrace or balcony. Two ecofriendly pools , reception 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Apartments Parque Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Parque Tropical Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartments Parque Tropical Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen