Just back from two weeks at these apartments. Last minute booking to an area we hadn't been before. Rooms were quite spacious and clean. We had three adults staying in one apartment and two adults and a baby in another. The extra bed in the adults apartment wasn't very good. It was a pull out settee suited more to a child. There really aren't enough sunbeds around the pools and we found that every morning, although being up and out by 8.30 most of the sunbeds were already taken, towels on them although no sunbathers in sight. The staff are excellent. Martin in particular we can't thank enough as our two year old grandson made a dash for the automatic doors leading onto the road and he was out from behind the reception desk and had our grandson safe.
We asked for a late check out and were given one of the rooms free of charge until our transport arrived in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Parque Tropical is a small complex of 80 apartments in the heart of Puerto del Carmen. It is used mainly by couples and families, who want to be in the centre of things but at the same time relax in the calm atmosphere of this friendly and clean establishment which was totally refurbished in May 2007.All apartments have pool, sea or garden view from terrace or balcony. Two ecofriendly pools , reception 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Onthebeach, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Apartments Parque Tropical reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartments Parque Tropical Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartments Parque Tropical Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen