we went to club oceano for a month had a great time rooms where very clean and are cleaned ever other day food is very good in the bar and very reasonably priced the staff are very good and very helpful what more could i say would recommed to all my friends
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location Club Oceano is perfectly located in a quiet yet central part of Puerto del Carmen. It is just 300 metres to the beachfront promenade, so just a few minutes’ walk to the main beach, shops, restaurants and bars. For those who know Puerto del Carmen, it is conveniently located just up from the middle of the Los Fariones main beach. The Old Town is also only a short walk away and is a good way of sampling some of the local atmosphere with its many fish restaurants. You can see the exact location on our Google location map. · Distance from Airport – 15 minutes by Taxi · Distance to beach, restaurants, shops and bars – about 300 metres or 4 minutes walk. · Distance to ‘Old Town’ – about 750 metres or 10 minutes walk. Club Oceano complex Club Oceano is made up of 40 spacious apartments built in an L-shape around two heated swimming pools, a luxurious jaccuzzi and a large sun terrace, well stocked with sun loungers and sunshades. There is a large pool with easy access via roman steps and a children’s pool, both of which are heated, both electrically and by solar heating. The swimming pools are low chloride fresh water infinity pools for maximum enjoyment and relaxation. There is a further sun terrace with beds and shades overlooking the pool area on a mezzanine level, with some lovely gardens filled with tropical plants. There is also a stylish poolside private bar with great food, flat screen satellite TVs, pool table and internet access. The bar is a focal point of the complex where you can relax and have a drink, meal or snack by the infinity pool. Club Oceano has a reception open during the day, with full services at your disposal. Club Oceano continues to attract the same guests season after season, year after year and we are proud of this repeat business. · Large heated infinity pool with access by roman steps · Children’s pool · Luxurious jaccuzzi · Plenty of sun loungers and sun shades, on a spacious sun terrace. · Poolside Bar and restaurant. · Full reception services. Your apartment accommodation. We have one bedroom apartments, two bedroom apartments and linked one bedroom apartments. Linked one bedroom apartments are 2 x 1 bedroom apartments next to each other, which have an internal connecting double door. When opened, these create a large two bedroom apartment, with two bathrooms and two living rooms. The second living room can be used as a 3rd bedroom, making linked apartments very popular with large groups and suitable for larger families, with young children. We have apartments upstairs and downstairs. Many have sea views and nearly all overlook the pool. Please note that, although we do take requests for specific apartments or locations, we can never guarantee any specific apartment or location. A typical one bedroom apartment has a comfortable living room with sofa and armchair, leading onto an attractive patio or balcony with outside table and chairs. All apartments are fully set up for self-catering with fully fitted kitchens, including oven, four ring hob, toaster, kettle and all necessary kitchen equipment. The bathrooms have bath with in-bath shower, bidet, sink with marble surround and W.C. Beds in the bedroom can be made as double or twin and all bathroom towels and bed linen are provided. There is a towel change and maid service once during the week and linen change once a week. Iron and ironing board is supplied. All apartments have a flatscreen TV with access to English channels, including, BBC1, BBC2, ITV, Channel 4, a news channel and a children’s channel. The TV is payable and access is gained via the reception locally. Each apartment has a telephone, safe and plug-in broadband internet access (please bring your own hardware). Again, these are payable locally. · 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom and linked ‘3 bedroom’ apartments · Payable English TV and internet access. · Fully fitted kitchens. · Double or twin beds Booking notes · Completely flexible changeover day. · Completely flexible duration. · £80 per week (or part week) deposit for 1 bedroom apartments · Balance due no later than 9 weeks before departure. · Please note: 4 sharing is only allowed if 2 are children and both 12 years old or under. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Club Oceano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Oceano Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Club Oceano Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen