Just back from a week here with my sister. We were looking for a relaxing week in the sun and that's what we got. Room had complimentary wine and fruit when we arrived.
Location: It's minutes walk to beach, the old town (port area, nice views, nice restaurants) and the new town (more lively, shops, restaurants, pubs long beach). There was everything we needed on our doorstep, supermarket, pharmacy, shopping centre biosphere up the road. So great location.
clean, towels changed daily, linen twice a week.
Lots if sun loungers by the pool but u need to be up early to get them, this was annoying and yes some people left towels on them and didn't appear til later in the day. Twice me and my sister had to take sun loungers with no umbrella over them so had to leave the pool area to get out if the sun during the day, despite being there by 10am! The pool was lovely, clean and not full of top many kids. They have a small toddler pool too.
Upstairs from the pool there's a sun lounger deck with a jacuzzi and even though it was busy in the apartments we always got to have a dip and it's lovely up there, nice view of the sea in the distance.
There was aqua aerobics on mon-sat at 12, lots of men and woman hopped into the pool for this and if was free! There was music played by the pool throughout the day at times which was nice.
Breakfast was ok. They have a great selection. Some mornings the fresh fruit was better than others, the cereals were not nice, I tried cornflakes n museili different mornings and both tasted stale n not crunchy. The hot breakfast options are nice, bacon, eggs, pancakes etc. lots if choices of breads and rolls. The coffee wasn't nice but lots of flaboured tea options.
Anyway.. Basically I would go back. We didn't have a nice view or sunny terrace like others had in there but we didn't mind as wasn't in the room much. If it does bother you then request it as I'm sure they will sort you out. You have to check out at 12 but our airport transfer wasn't until 5pm so they have an option for a 'courtesy room' which you have to book in advance. Had we have know this we could have got it for just before we leave to shower n freshen before we leave but it was only free from 3-3.30 but this did us fine. It was great to have it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Apartments Fariones are 200 metres from the “Playa Grande” in Puerto del Carmen, the tourist area par excellence. The 138 apartments, which are fully equipped for maximum comfort, are surrounded by pleasant gardens. Employees provide a warm, personal service and they aim to make guests feel welcome in surroundings which respect the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Apartamentos Fariones reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Fariones Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Fariones Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos Fariones Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen