The hotel is situated about a 15 mins maximum taxi ride from the airport, it is up a hill from a very tired looking town, but there are a couple of nice bars and restaurants within walking distance.
If you are looking for a clean no frills hotel then the los fiscos would tick the boxes, the room we stayed in (147) was clean and very spacious upon opening the apartment you could smell the bleach and the rooms were clean but we found that the beds were hard and they had a rubber sheet between the bed sheets and the mattress.
As opposed to all inclusive I would say that this hotel was more of full board with limited drinks, the breakfast and the lunch seemed to be better than the dinner but we always found something to eat, the food was always well prepared and hot but the only drinks you could get with lunch / dinner was wine, sangria or water or machine fruit juice hence no carbonated soft drinks or more to the point no beer.
In fact on the very subject of no beer, upon entering the hotel after 2000hrs on the sat night the 1 and only bar in the hotel with the one and only beer pump was a pub with no beer unless that is you want a can or bottle of beer then the barman could SELL you a beer (in this day and age 1 beer pump to serve a full hotel is not acceptable) and there was no beer until Sunday afternoon when the pump was mended, then when I went to the bar there was no white wine but hereafter there was no problem getting drinks from the bar.
I have stated in my heading it is what it is and here goes for what you don't get included in your 3* stay beer or cola with your meals, snacks at anytime but you can hire a safe 20 euros a week, kettle & toaster 20euros, the telly in the room was also pay per view 20 euros for a week as was the wifi. In fact the only time it wasn't 20 euros was when you wanted a late check out of after 1500 it then jumped to 40 euros. Needless to say I booked the shower room and headed for the local bar to purchase a beer with my lunch.
Even although we checked out at 12 the receptionist cut off our all inclusive bands (first time ever) bearing in mind we couldn't get beer till more than halfway through day 2 of our stay I thought this showed the hotel up to be what it is.
I WOULD NOT STAY HERE AGAIN but it is what it is and if you can see past the points that annoyed me then you will should enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Hotel Los Fiscos is located in a quiet area in Puerto del Carmen, where there are a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars just 500 meters away. Free Wi-Fi in reception area. The magnificent sandy beach "Playa Grande" is located just 900 meters from the Hotel. The hotel has a spacious terrace with outdoor pool as well as a playground, entertainment and animation. All the rooms are equipped with bathroom, kitchen, satellite TV, telephone, safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Sea Los Fiscos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Los Fiscos Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Fiscos Hotel
- Los Fiscos Puerto Del Carmen
- Blue Sea Los Fiscos Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen