A friend and I stayed at Los Fiscos for a week in March 2013. We had a lovely relaxed holiday and spent most of the time at the hotel. We went self catering but when we arrived we were offered a room upgrade to go all inclusive for free, however based on my past experiences with all inclusive at other hotels we decided to stay self catering, just to be safe! We were given our key, and shown our room, it didn't have much of a view and were on the ground floor so we had an open balcony, but this wasn't a problem. The self catering facilities were extremely basic.. I think we had a hob and a fridge, a few random pots and pans a couple of glasses and plates. No bottle opener or the other little things that you don't realise you need until you need to use them! But we got by with what we were given and to be honest the local restaurants were so cheap we ate out most meal times or nipped the to local 'El Spario' for some nibbles. The pool was very clean and cold! Plenty of places to relax on loungers by the pool or up on the sun terrace with a lovely view of the sea and mountains. It is about a 20 minute walk down to the beach and shops but we didn't mind that, it was just a very steep walk down a very windy hill. A friend of mine stayed a few months after us and they too had a lovely time.
The hotel entertainment is mainly meant for children and finishes very early and the alcoholic drinks are watered down as you would expect!
So, in a nut shell..
Things we liked..
*Pool and sunbathing area
*Good for a cheap holiday
*Rooms big and spacious
*Cheap taxi ride to and from the town (Approx 3.20Euro)
*Brilliant for a relaxation holiday
Things we didn't like so much..
*Dated décor and mismatched furniture
*Heard the food was poor - not much variety but this isn't from personal experience
*Evening entertainment could have been better being as it is a small quiet area
*If you haven't been to Lanzarote before, take something warm for the night time as it got a little chilly
Overall I would stay here again. Pleasant hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Hotel Los Fiscos is located in a quiet area in Puerto del Carmen, where there are a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars just 500 meters away. Free Wi-Fi in reception area. The magnificent sandy beach "Playa Grande" is located just 900 meters from the Hotel. The hotel has a spacious terrace with outdoor pool as well as a playground, entertainment and animation. All the rooms are equipped with bathroom, kitchen, satellite TV, telephone, safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blue Sea Los Fiscos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Los Fiscos Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Fiscos Hotel
- Los Fiscos Puerto Del Carmen
- Blue Sea Los Fiscos Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen