Just returned from a 7 night stay at Blue Sea Los Fiscos, having paid a total of £330 per person All Inclusive which included flights, transfers & baggage we had few expectations and rightly so. The location wasn’t an issue for us but I wouldn’t recommend for the elderly or infirm. In general if you are visiting this hotel you need to have a very good sense of humour (unlike the majority of the staff, but not all, receptionist was lovely). Accommodation is adequate for the time spent in it, although not super clean, but towels are changed every 2 days if required when the cleaners have a quick wipe around, several people have reviewed saying there were fleas in their rooms, they are not fleas but tiny ants which are found in lots of places abroad and will not harm anyone. Restaurant food - well here goes…. there is a large selection of the lowest standard food available on the market and a lot of which is masquerading itself as something other than what it is, but saying that there was always a good selection of salad which with chips and the decent bread was an acceptable meal. I would recommend going out for dinner a couple of nights at least to break the monotony. Pool area – not cleaned very often at all, a quick mop once during our 7 days to be precise, so a bottle of water and a few serviettes to clean your drinks table etc. is advised. Throw away the entertainment programme it means nothing in fact the animation guy disappeared for 2 days during our stay!!! Do however stick to the meal times they are not flexible at all and you will get thrown out of the restaurant when it closes bang on time. Basically, it is very regimented i.e sun loungers are locked up and not unlocked until 10am, bar closes at 11pm, if you choose to stay there for the delights of the entertainment!! For us it was fit for purpose, we wanted a cheap getaway to seek some sunshine and be lazy, which is what we got and the rest we found humour in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Hotel Los Fiscos is located in a quiet area in Puerto del Carmen, where there are a wide variety of shops, restaurants and bars just 500 meters away. Free Wi-Fi in reception area. The magnificent sandy beach "Playa Grande" is located just 900 meters from the Hotel. The hotel has a spacious terrace with outdoor pool as well as a playground, entertainment and animation. All the rooms are equipped with bathroom, kitchen, satellite TV, telephone, safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Blue Sea Los Fiscos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Blue Sea Los Fiscos Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Los Fiscos Hotel
- Los Fiscos Puerto Del Carmen
- Blue Sea Los Fiscos Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen