“Lovely Quiet Haven”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Travellin...
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
“Lovely Quiet Haven”
Reviewed 7 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We have just returned from a pleasurable 5 days in no.15 Bandama Bungalows. It was a lovely quiet resort and great for a relaxing break. The bungalow is well equiped with everything we needed. We made plenty of use of the hammock on the terrace and never had any problems with sunbed availability. Really appreciated the nice touch of complimentary tea, coffee, milk, water and even biscuits. Would certainly consider returning in the future.

sbennifer
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
“Ideal for a peaceful get away”
Reviewed 6 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Just back from a peaceful break at this bungalow with my family.

The complex is in a quiet area but close enough to bars/restaurants and the beach.

The bungalow is well presented and has all you need for a relaxing holiday, having tea, coffee, milk and biscuits etc was a nice touch.

Weather was perfect for our stay and we had no issues in getting a sun lounger each day.

The only things I can say are the pool was deep which isn't a problem for me but may be for less confident swimmers and I found the single bed I was in a little uncomfortable.

If I were to visit the area again I would like to stay here

lcraigy
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Perfect bungalow in beautiful location what more can I say !!!”
Reviewed 27 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Having stayed in Matagorda before and so knowing this area very well we were delighted to find this beautiful bungalow close by and have been very impressed by how quickly Ross responded to my original request and also to subsequent questions I sent to him before we arrived there. On arrival the bungalow was spotless, in fact the floors were still slightly wet so we must have missed the cleaner by minutes haha. Loved the minimalist contemporary design - who needs clutter on holiday. Beds were beautiful and the bathroom - WOW!!! We had a very small issue with the fridge, probably stemming from the family from hell that stayed there recently and found that the fridge wasn't really getting very cold and turning our milk to cheese within hours. The very next day a brand new fridge arrived - now that is service. Ross & Angela I can say how much we appreciated how quickly you sorted out a new fridge for us - we had a wonderful week and very much hoping to come back soon
Linda, Elaine & Lauren x

Happygirl...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Very pleasant stay”
Reviewed 24 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

The bungalow is in the Los Pocillos area and 5 mins walk from Matagorda which has some lovely restaurants and shops.
The bungalow was fresh, clean and very tidy. Although within a small complex of other properties the way the bungalow was situated it felt as though we had our own private space to relax in. The complex was well looked after and cared for.
It suited us for the 10 days we were there and would recommend staying there.

272jandb
Middlewich, United Kingdom
“Super trip”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Excellent will return. Regular visitors to lanza first time at this apartment clean tidy well furnished. The only one thing could do with upgrade on television channels like to watch news in a morning. Ross very helpfull on phone. The arrival and entry to apartment easy nice quiet complex.

Management Response
29 Jun 2017
Hi John, many thanks for the kind review. We'd love to welcome you back some time. Best wishes Ross
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We returned home yesterday from a week stay at number 15. My partner and I along with two children 7 and 11, loved the bungalow. The interior was beautiful, cool and very spacious.
The terrace and pool area was lovely and well kept. We made plenty of use of the hammock, both pools and sun loungers. Think it's worth saying that the photos of the children's pool looked very small however on arrival we we were pleasantly surprised. My youngest and other children staying on the complex played happily with floats and toys with plenty of room.
Staying on gated grounds made me feel that the children were safer than when we've stayed at hotels with lots of people and areas that they could be out of sight.
Having a washing machine was fab, as a mother I loved returning with only one load of washing.
Really enjoyed our time at Bamdama bungalows, so much that we are already looking at days to return.

Management Response
2 Jun 2017
Hi Claire, many thanks for the kind review. Really glad to hear the family enjoyed your stay at Bandama, it's a lovely little complex! Please let me know if you'd like to make a return visit. Best wishes, Ross
Kilmarnock, Scotland
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing