We have just come back from a long weekend in Palma and stayed at the HM Grand Fiesta in room 311, from the reviews and pictures on line it looked great, We wern't disapointed as the hotel itself was lovely..This was the first time we have been to Mallorca and did'nt know what to expect or where the best area was. We arn't the sort of people to like Magaluf or similar places, we like small friendly areas with nice restaurants.... The overall visitor to this area was German which we think is a good indication of the quality it was clean, served a good breakfast although the fruit juice could have been better, it was powdered not fresh, we could'nt use the facilities as it was raining and very dull for most of the time we were there. The rooms were a good size with a balcony and a decent bathroom, they were cleaned daily and the towels were changed daily too. over all the only thing I found fault with was the parking area, we managed to park perhaps 2 out of the 4 days we were there, though it said you didnt need to book a space, I can imagine in the height of summer it would be a nightmare... the surrounding streets however have places, though again I can imagine in the height of summer it would also be a problem...It was about 10mins drive from the airport and about 15 mins into the centre of Palma.. Via the M19 ring road. The hotel has a lift and disabled facilities... Would I stay there again I'm not sure, perhaps because of the convienience, but it was just a little too big a Hotel for Us......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The HM Gran Fiesta is a 4 star hotel open all year round that offers its clients a pleasant stay by the sea, thanks to its superb location on the beach front of the Playa de Palma. Our restaurant offers breakfast and dinner to our clients. In the evening, you can enjoy live music and professional shows.As well as its 241 fully equipped rooms, all with sea views, the hotel has 2 swimming pools, one of which is indoor and heated, a restaurant in which guests can enjoy buffet style dining, and a snack bar for those who prefer something quick to eat by the pool. The indoor heated pool has a Jacuzzi and sauna. A new conference hall has recently (2010) been opened, which has the capacity to hold up to 50 people and is equipped with the latest in audiovisual technology. AccomodationThere are 241 rooms all with balcony and sea view. All are double altough there is a special price for single occupancy. The check-in is from 14.00 and the check-out 12.00.All are equipped with:- full bathroom- telephone- satellite TV- air conditioning- heating- minibar- safeHM Gran Fiesta a 4* hotel, opened all year situated just in front of the beach and very closed to the airport ( 4 km), is a great option for your holidays to combine beach and city life with Palma just 10 away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Lastminute, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your HM Gran Fiesta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hm Gran Fiesta Hotel Playa De Palma
- HM Gran Fiesta Majorca/Playa De Palma